12. Engineering Infrastructure and Land Development
І. In the process of providing necessary capacity and reliability of engineering infrastructure the major problems are significant weakness of housing provision, deterioration of main utilities and City sewage treatment facilities in Bortnychi, exhaustiveness of electricity supplying and of heat supply of existing housing in consequence of irregular locating of heat supply and electricity supplying sources as well as of significant growth of these resources demand.
Foreground jobs for these problems solving are:
1. Providing of operational reliability of the City infrastructure:
- providing of reliable and interrupted power and water supply of the City consumers;
- increase of performance quality of systems and schemes of engineering support inclusive of increasing demands for environmental protection and human health;
- effective use of engineering and territorial resources inclusive of wide usage of resource saving technologies;
- spread of telecommunication services spectrum.
2. Development of infrastructure of water resources utilization system:
improvement of water quality in springs of potable water supply and improvement of water purification technology at waterworks;
- improvement of reporting system, cost reduction, systems and water supply schemes reliability enhancement;
- attaining specified level of clearance of utility fluids and surface flows;
- creation of facilities and implementation of technologies for guaranteed sludge utilization (with minimal operating expenses) and facilities and sludge treatment effectivization;
- providing of stable and uninterrupted system work for drain transportation with creation of optimal reserve of communications capacity and facilities capacity reserve;
- continuation of implementation of «Program of repair, reconstruction and development of water and sewage utilities of housing district in private sector of Kyiv city for 2000-2010» as to water supply and 100% provision of canalizing of private housing territory of the city with fixing of storm drainage and household sewage and building of sewage facilities and pump stations.
3. Development of plan-energy complex infrastructure:
increase of heat and electrical energy production with creation of power reserve in the sources;
- increase of energy efficiency in production, transfer and consumption of heat and electrical energy;
- stabilizing and further decrease of energy sources influence on environment;
- enhancement of efficiency for usage of natural gas;
- stable delivery of natural gas to the city consumption, primarily to population and power supply sources;
- wide use of non-traditional energy sources in fuel and energy field manufactured without hydrocarbon combustion;
- development and reconstruction of systems of energy resources transportation;
- liberalization of territories occupied with overhead transmission lines and opened electrical substations by means of cable installation.
4. Development of informatics and communication infrastructure:
- interrupted rendering services of telephone communication including local telephone communication and inter-city and international telephone communications;
- development of local telephone communication with use of coin-box telephones;
- implementation of local telephone communication with use of shares access means;
- development of services and networks: - of personal radio call communication; - of portable radio call in fixed communication networks; -of portable radio-telephone communication; - of portable satellite radio communication; - of communication in rendering communication channels; - of communication on data transfer; - of communication for cable casting; - of communication for broadcasting; - of communication for wired broadcasting; - of postal communication;
- development of fiber-optic network for providing conversion of Automatic Telephone Station to digital technologies;
- development of telecommunication network and cable television;
- providing population with high quality postal communication services with spread of range of services;
- interrupted functioning of television and radio broadcasting network.